LAVAL VIRTUAL entrusted to Diota, as the leader of software solutions 4.0 for industry, the implementation of the INDUSTRIAL AREA, a showcase of more than 50m2 dedicated to the real uses of INDUSTRY 4.0 solutions by major industrial players . Back on 5 use cases presented.
CASE N ° 1 | DASSAULT AVIATION: ASSISTANCE TO ASSEMBLY
Operators adhere to this solution because it provides them with effective help to avoid mistakes and perform tasks to the best of their know-how.
On a Dassault Aviation bunker roof, Laval Virtual visitors were able to discover how Augmented Reality as proposed by Diota allows the aeronautical manufacturer's industrial operators to work more efficiently on the assembly of sub-systems of aero-structure.
THE CASE : the operators are guided step by step by work instructions and contextual information projected directly, via the projection system ISAR 3, on the subsystem to be assembled. They visualize the right information at the right time in the right place.
- Operators keeping their hands free to carry out their tasks
- Instruction Sheets from the Dassault Systèmes PLM
- Ergonomic and intuitive interactions
- Automated reporting (comments, screenshots, etc.)
- Quality gain: operators easily identify the tasks to carry out, their location and required tool settings, and avoid errors.
- Productivity gain: the tasks without added value (marking ...) are removed
- Ergonomics: operators refocus on their know-how
- Next >>